Sunday, May 27, 2012

Disconnected with distractions........

Today I sat in service as the annointing was flowing in the santuary during worship. I lifted my hands and tried my best to connect to the flow of the annointing in the house. I tried singing the songs and closing my eyes but there was still a disconnection. It seemed that everything happening in the santuary today had my attention except for Jesus. I was so caught up in what was happening around me and not connected to what Jesus was trying to do within me. Even the very environment in which I found myself sitting was a distraction to me. Why was it so easy for me to be distracted today? Why did Jesus seem like he was blessing everyone else but I was sitting on the outside looking in. I wanted to be a part of it but I was distracted from my divine connection. I felt him pulling at my heart strings for me to come in and sup with him. I knew he wanted me, he wanted to be close to me. He knew that I needed him more desperately then even I knew that I needed him. I knew that I wanted him but I did not know to the depth in which I truly needed him this day. I needed him as desperately as I needed my next breath to breathe, I needed him. Could that be the reason why I was so easily distracted this day with things that kept me from getting to Jesus. Kind of like the woman with the issue of blood as she so desperately needed to connect with Jesus. She knew that if she could just touch the hem of his garment that she would be made whole so dispite the distractions that came she did not stop comming bringing every one of her infirmities to the Lord. She knew that she could not afford to be disconnected because of distractions but her connection is what brought healing and wholeness. Maybe there are distractions in your life that disconnect you from connecting with Jesus. I would like to challenge you to release every distraction and be focused completely on the only one that can deliver and set you free. The connection with Jesus is the only connection that matters in this very moment. Don't be distracted by little things that seem harmless but really they are keeping you from connecting. What are some things hindering your connection to Jesus. In the closing of this post I would like to pray for you. Father in the name of Jesus I pray for the person reading this blog post. I pray that they will release every distraction and connect totally to you and your plan for thier life. Father I pray that they will not allow the enemy to keep them from their divine connection but that they will come boldly before your throne of grace. Thank you God that your grace and mercy is sufficient for us and we will walk in it. God we thank you for the connection that we will have with you. In Jesus name. Amen Blessings to all of you, Have a awesome week.

No comments: